We try to provide a simple process for our clients, offering a six stage process:
- You digitally* provide your logo, image, artwork or design idea.
- Select the garment required or your special gift to be personalised.
- We advise the most suitable size and location for the embroidery and work out the stitch count required in order to provide you with a quotation.
- The electronic file is digitised and a sewn sample is run. This sample can be posted to you free of charge for approval if required, or an electronic image sent via email.
- If you are happy with everything then the embroidery and magic takes place.
- We arrange delivery to you for the final items(s), carefully boxed and the items individually wrapped in bags suitable for recycling, if required.
*Please note, if you are unable to provide your logo or design digitally, we should be able to scan and recreate your artwork for you.
Choosing your garment
We have a wide range of clothing from which you can choose your desired garment, whether its for work, leisure or sports. Please visit our Garment Catalogue to browse through and then email us with the products (and their codes) which are of interest and we will send you the current prices. We are more than happy to provide assistance in choosing what is best for your specific needs, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We will help you find exactly what you are looking for. We always endeavour to buy, try and test as many of the garments on offer so that we can advise correctly.
Digitising and embroidery
All embroidery and digitising is completed in-house on one of our two Tajima machines. Embroidery digitizing is the process of converting existing artwork like a company logo or team emblem into a stitch file that an embroidery machine can read and sew on to a garment.
Set up or artwork fees may apply, this is subject to the designs complexity. Please note there is no set up or artwork fee for standard fonts which are available for embroidering.
We have no minimum order, so if it's that individual one-off bespoke item you are after, we can help.
We aim for a 7-10 working day turnaround, but should you need your order earlier, we are always happy to accommodate where possible.
Delivery costs will apply to all items and this will be worked out when the full order is requested.
That embroidered touch
We offer embroidery onto an extensive range of items from polo shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, fleeces and hoodies to baseball caps, bags, jackets, hankies, leather and other accessories. If the material is suitable and it fits onto the machine, we'll do our best to give you that special embroidered touch.
We only use the best quality thread, and we can even embroider using metallic and multicolour thread. We also offer 3D foam, garment and baseball cap embroidery. If you have an idea and want us to try it.... we will.